About us Connect | Engage | Impact
The India-UK Young Professional Network (IYPN) is a UK-based non-profit membership network created under the auspices of the High Commission of India to the UK to bring together dynamic professionals of Indian diaspora in the country.
We aim to create a community that can Connect, Engage and Impact the diaspora through social events, lectures, panel discussions, seminars , trainings and cultural events.
We aim to build a strong network across professions, business and entrepreneurship that will play a crucial role in recognising and facilitating the impact it makes to India-UK relations and the global economy. The IYPN community is made up of Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Thought Leaders, Government, Academia and Students, who are seeking to mutually enrich a social ecosystem for the benefit of India-UK relations.
The aims of IYPN are to:
- create a cultural and an educational ecosystem allowing like minded diaspora to interact with each other;
- provide a unique networking experience, forge partnerships and build relationships at a global level;
- celebrate achievements, events, and the Indian culture through various events and socials;
- mentor the next generation of Indian students coming to the UK via organised channels and support systems which will in return contribute to India’s growth story; and
- be a liaison body in the UK and bridge the knowledge gap between India and UK.
WIN ( Women India Network ) is an arm of IYPN, focussing on championing a strong platform for women from the Indian diaspora so they can connect, engage and impact each other. WIN together – WIN was launched on 24th March 2017. To become a patron and contribute to our causes, write to us as email@example.com